As I was reading facebook this morning, Taylor Bardford of Boss Girl Creative asked what are we working on this week for our biz. As I looked at a long list of to-do’s I realized I need to find a way to be more focused and goal oriented. Below is a list of tips to achieve your current goal.
Eight tips to achieve your current goals or develop new healthy habits.
- Write down your goals or the habit you want to create.
- Make a long-term plan for achieving your goal and divide it out into small steps or a flow chart.
- Have a daily plan. Set reminders in your phone or write appointments on your daily planner. Schedule tasks just like you would any other appointment.
- Find an accountability partner or group that understands your goals.
- Post your goal publicly.
- Remove all distractions. Get rid of all obstructions and distractions that will help prevent you from achieving your goals.
- Visualize yourself achieving your goal and how you will feel achieving it. Allow yourself thirty seconds each day to breathe and visualize.
- Educate yourself. Do research on what it will take to reach your goal and use available resources and tools make your journey a little easier.
I would love to hear you about how you achieve your goals.
~ ConnieKayA ~
A Southern Girl sharing her passion for living an abundantly blessed life.